Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Kolkata( City of Joy) - Part 4


Ricksaw Pulled by Ricksaw Puller..


Full of Concrete in Some Place..


Maidan


College Street - Full of Books Shops


One Ferry is Shown @ River Side of Ganges..


Nandan - A Center of Social Activities


Dakhineswar Temple - A Kali Mata Temple..


Dakhineswar Temple - A Kali Mata Temple..


A View of Dakhineswar Temple from Side of Ganga..


Bali Bridge..


Boats on River Ganga..


Dakhineswar Temple - A Kali Mata Temple..


Full of Buildings in Kolkata


Durga Puja ( A 5 days Holiday Ceremony in Bengal)


Rush in Book Fair..


Hotel Hyat Regency


One Fish Market @ Kolkata


A View of Howrah Bridge From Different angle


Golf Garden @ Kolkata

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kolkata is my home town . I live at gariahat . I study in la mart's for girls.

Unknown said...

Snaps are just marvelous. All ur snaps are calling me there.

Visiting Kolkata has always been my dreams. I wanted to feel the air, its soil and taste its water. Fortunately, I got a chance to visit it but that too I was on in my official visit. So couldn't stay there long as I had to rush for my flight. Hope that one day I may go there and all my wish be fulfilled.

Unknown said...

I always see dream to leave in kolkata...so a dream comes to me that I get admsn in there aft 12...but it didnt come to me...nw visiting these photo I think if I would try little hard then I also could leave there

Anonymous said...

I'm employed in a multinational company. I'll have to leave this city.... Will miss my Kolkata a lot..

Reality Bites said...

Hi,
I was searching for some photos to buy. I liked some of your photos. If they are hi res, will it be possible for you to sell? I live In Gurgaon and want to hang them in my house - making a Kolkata wall :) They will not be used for any commercial purposes.

Regards
Chumki Sen